PRICED TO SELL! Beautiful home in the best Southeast area of Cape Coral. Over sized lot 10,000+ SF. Recently upgraded, new modern laminate flooring throughout. Granite counter top kitchen, fans in every room, indoor laundry room, master walk-in closet. 3 BR + huge den that can be used as a 4th bedroom. French doors open out to the covered pool with tropical landscape surrounded by lots of trees for privacy. Lush Lawn irrigation on timer, fenced yard, with new pool pump. Perfect for family looking to call this their home. New Roof & A/C under 5 yrs. Close proximity to shopping & restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,758 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Separate Ice Machine,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- French Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Main Level Master,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- R1 D
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Patio. See Remarks.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price