Time to get out and play! Sail boat access home with a quick out to the water. XX ft composite boat dock with lift so you can be out on the water and having fun in the Florida sunshine in minutes. Lots of room around the pool for outdoor entertaining. Custom coastal style with new luxury vinyl wood plank floors and it is decorated in coastal blues and grays. Waterfall Quartz countertops in your open concept kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and pendant lighting. Open living room, dining room with lots of natural sunlight and a beautiful sunrise view. Both bathrooms have been tastefully redone with new tile and vanities. You are also only a few minutes away from Cape Corals burgeoning downtown entertainment district with many fabulous restaurants and bars. Whether you are looking for a great home or vacation home this one won't disappoint. Seller has vacation rental history. Don't wait, come and see it today!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,735 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Closet Cabinetry,Family/Dining Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Custom Mirrors,Main Level Master,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Pool Equipment
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shutters Manual,Awning(s). Rectangular Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price